Magnetic Levitation Device Levitating Kit 30mm Levitation Distance
- The levitating magnetic disc can hold up to 13 ounces (approximately 350 grams) in mid-air
- 30mm maximum levitation distance
- Includes a "levitation assistant" cork mat to help guide where to place the levitating disk
- The base color is dark brown
- This magnetic levitation display is for DIY enthusiasts who want to create their own levitation projects
Details: Levitation Display User Notes: Levitation is achieved when the center of the disk is lowered directly over the center of the base. It can be a little tricky to find the levitation sweet spot, but with a little practice it becomes easy. Make sure that the base is plugged in and keep metal objects away so as not to interfere with the magnetic field. Hold the magnetic disk about 15cm/ 6 inches above the base. Lower the disk with both hands directly over the center of the base, keeping it level until you feel the upward magnetic force supporting the weight of the disk. Gently let go keeping it centered and level. If it falls, simply lift the disk up and try again. Expect that it will take several attempts and may require some practice to master.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.6 x 7.2 inches
As an affiliate, we will earn a small commission from this sale.